ТВ3 Форум - Фантастика в кино и на ТВ

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » ТВ3 Форум - Фантастика в кино и на ТВ » Работа телеканала ТВ3 » присвоение чужой собственности

присвоение чужой собственности

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 10

Илья Рыжков - полуфиналист телепередачи Удиви Меня полностью передрал номер победителе телевизионного шоу "Украина имеет талант 3 сезон", иллюзиониста Виталия Лузкаря и прошёл дальше. Я понимаю переделать один фокус, но передрать практически весь номер, мне кажется это уже слишком. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF2H5ZQc … ture=fvsr. вот ссылка на видео которое вышло гораздо раньше. Не находите ничего общего?

Даже не знаю, не смотрю эту программу, вот андромеда на тв3 снова начинается, вот это я посмотрю пожалуй.

You should be a part of a contest for one of the highest quality websites on the web. I will recommend this site!

Hi I am so glad I found your web site, I really found you by error, while I was researching on Google for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a remarkable post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to browse it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the great jo.

Hi this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Inspiring story there. What happened after? Thanks!

We stumbled over here by a different page and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to exploring your web page yet again.

I think this is one of the most vital information for me. And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The website style is perfect, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

Inspiring story there. What happened after? Good luck!

Have you ever thought about creating an e-book or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog centered on the same subjects you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my visitors would appreciate your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » ТВ3 Форум - Фантастика в кино и на ТВ » Работа телеканала ТВ3 » присвоение чужой собственности

Создать форум. Создать магазин