ТВ3 Форум - Фантастика в кино и на ТВ

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

пятница 13

Сообщений 11 страница 20 из 20

у меня есть два первых сезона, а третьего нет, так как российские телеканалы его не закупали, поэтому ищу третий сезон на английском языке, уж очень охота посмотреть чем всё-таки закончится

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back in the future. All the best

I've been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.

Can I simply just say what a relief to uncover somebody who actually understands what they are talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people should check this out and understand this side of the story. I was surprised you are not more popular given that you definitely possess the gift.

Incredible! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a entirely different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

I love reading an article that will make men and women think. Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment!

After looking over a number of the blog posts on your website, I honestly like your way of writing a blog. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Take a look at my website too and tell me how you feel.

Awesome post.

Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return.

thanks, interesting read

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Создать форум. Создать магазин